TE0143 Prototyping Carrier Board
The carrier board provides low-cost connection and extension of the Spartan-3 Micromodule. A low-cost plug & play solution for FPGA prototyping.
- All signals available on header w. 2.54mm (100mil) pitch
- Board supply via DC jack or USB
- JTAG header
- Small form factor: 115x72mm
Standard FPGA Micromodules (TE0140 Series)
The low-cost micromodule features a modern Spartan-3 FPGA. With small size and high-density connectors, the FPGA modules are designed as a ready-to-use plug-in for carrier boards. Select one of the available carrier boards, design your own, or hire Trenz Electronic for a customized carrier.
The tiny 50.7 x 43.6 mm PCB integrates perfectly in battery-powered, hand-held or USB-powered applications.
- Spartan-3 FPGA
- Platform Flash: 1 Mbit to 4 Mbit
- USB 2.0 Interface: USB 3250 PHY (60 MHz internal clock)
- Power supply via USB or external 5 Volt input