At Trenz Electronic, we foster long-term customer relationships characterized by flexibility and technical expertise. Our long experience in project design helps our customers to be successful with innovative products. Herewith we present some of our best achievements.
4-channel Flash ADC with 10-bit resolution and samplig rates up to 5 GHz
Trenz Electronic has developed a flash ADC (analog-to-digital converter) PCIe-card with 4 channels, 10-bit resolution and sampling rates up to 5 GHz. It is ideally suitable for precision analog signal processing combining ultra-fast sampling rates with highest sampling resolution.
The board features:
- 10 bit resolution, 1.25 GHz / 2.5 GHz / 5 GHz using e2v's novel EV10AQ190;
- 4 analog inputs on LEMO connectors;
- 1 dedicated digital trigger input on LEMO connector for equivalent time sampling;
- 4 x PCIe board with burst data transfer rates of 1 GB/s
- configurable signal processing, like:
- * triggered raw sampling,
- * pulse fitting,
- * zero suppression,
- * user code (FPGA for DSP is accessible by the user);
- easy to use MS-Windows driver;
- support for up to ten sample-synchronized boards.