FPGA/Embedded Design Developer
Trenz Electronic GmbH has been offering electrical engineering services since 1992. We provide design-in support and develop and produce complete products. We cover the entire process from product specification, hardware and software development to prototype production and manufacturing.
The focus is on the development of FPGA-based systems. We develop and market our own product lines and also offer customer-specific solutions. We mainly use Xilinx FPGAs/SoCs of the 7-Series and UltraScale+ Series in our products. Our product portfolio is currently extended by variants with Intel (Altera), Lattice and Microsemi FPGAs/SoCs.
We are looking for an FPGA/Embedded Design Developer (m/f) for our innovative, constantly expanding medium-sized business at the earliest opportunity.
Your area of tasks
- Reference, test and custom FPGA/SoC design development
- Definition and specification of the system architecture
- Prototype commissioning
- Fault diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Support and documentation
- Concept development, clarification of technical feasibility and implementation of development samples and prototypes
- Close cooperation with circuit development team
- Project-related communication with internal departments and our customers
Your "ideal" skills
- Safe handling of Xilinx or Intel (Altera) development programs
- Knowledge of Lattice or Microsemi Tools
- Experience with FPGA/SoC architectures from Xilinx, Intel(Altera), Lattice or Microsemi
- Experience in FPGA design and embedded design
- Experience with circuit diagrams, ideally knowledge of Altium
- Knowledge of VHDL or Verilog, TCL, C/C++
- Basic knowledge of embedded Linux design
- Enthusiasm for demanding technical solutions
- Independent organisation and prioritisation of tasks and a high degree of quality awareness
- Strong team and communication skills
- Good written and spoken German and English skills are required
- Working with the latest FPGA technologies
- Varied tasks
- Room for own ideas and creative solutions
- Innovative environment in a growing company
- Adequate payment and additional services
- Flexible working hours and models
- Unlimited contract of employment
- Pleasant working atmosphere and appreciation
Are you interested in working at Trenz Electronic GmbH?
Please send your application with the usual documents and salary expectations via email at email@example.com.
Further details on data protection can be found in the data protection declaration https://www.trenz-electronic.de/en/Data-protection-Privacy.
Declaration of consent
By submitting my application I agree that my contact data (name, e-mail address, home address, telephone number) can be used for the purpose of contacting and applying.
I am aware that this consent is voluntary and revocable at any time. The revocation is to be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Trenz Electronic GmbH, Holzweg 19A, 32257 Bünde, Germany.
Furthermore, you are entitled at any time to request comprehensive information on the data stored about your person. You can also request the correction, deletion and blocking of individual personal data at any time.
We gladly accept your unsolicited application, please specify following informations: the type and level of education, occupation and professional experience.
Do you have any questions? Please call +49 5223 653010.