We are an innovative, steadily growing company. Quality and customer satisfaction is most important for us.
This can only be achieved by a team of qualified, motivated and satisfied employees.
Therefore we want to expand our team with a Hardware Developer (m/f/d).
- New FPGA module development
- Specification, schematic design as well as start-up of prototypes
- Work with customers on new products
- Support of our technical team
- Design and specification of FPGA related Hardware
- Schematic work in Altium Designer
- High speed Digital Design rules
- High speed AD and DA converters
- Different areas of responsibility
- Working in a growing innovative company
- Appropriate level of remuneration with additional services
- Flexible working hours and models
- Unlimited contract of employement
- Pleasant working environment and appreciation
Are you interested in working at Trenz Electronic GmbH?
Please send your application with the usual documents and salary expectations via email at email@example.com.
Further details on data protection can be found in the data protection declaration https://www.trenz-electronic.de/en/Data-protection-Privacy.
Declaration of consent
By submitting my application I agree that my contact data (name, e-mail address, home address, telephone number) can be used for the purpose of contacting and applying.
I am aware that this consent is voluntary and revocable at any time. The revocation is to be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Trenz Electronic GmbH, Holzweg 19A, 32257 Bünde, Germany.
Furthermore, you are entitled at any time to request comprehensive information on the data stored about your person. You can also request the correction, deletion and blocking of individual personal data at any time.
We gladly accept your unsolicited application, please specify following informations: the type and level of education, occupation and professional experience.
Do you have any questions? Please call +49 5223 653010.