You can find all CRUVI products in our new shop category CRUVI
Arrow Electronics and Trenz Electronic developed a very small and comprehensive module for qualified CO2 measurements to support customers in their development and end products.
- CRUVI module with CO2 sensor SCD40 CR00040-01-40
Special offer - limited edition of 60 copies, special price 24,- EUR net (max. 1 copy per customer available)
- CRUVI module with CO2 sensor SCD41 CR00040-01-41
- The CRUVI module is available without CO2 sensor erhältlich: CR00040-01-0
Every motor control development kit includes a CRUVI motor driver module, a carrier TEB0707-02 and a Trenz Electronic SoC/MPSoC module including heat sink. Supplied with a universal plug-in power supply with four adapters, a DC motor including cable for CRUVI CR00140 and an 8 GB microSD card.
- Motor Control Development Kit with Xilinx Zynq 7020-1C SoC Module, CR00140-02-K1A
- Motor Control Development Kit with Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ ZU2CG-1E MPSoC Module CR00140-02-K0A
Other CRUVI products
- Trenz Electronic 4 x 5 Module Carrier for CRUVI Extension Boards TEB0707-02, 3 x High Speed and 1 x Low Speed CRUVI B2B connector, Intel MAX 10 FPGA as system controller, Micro USB2.0 socket with FTDI to JTAG/UART solution, RJ45 LAN socket, USB A socket, microSD card socket, user LEDs, push buttons and DIP switches
- CRUVI motor driver module CR00140-02, Mezzanine card, supports motors with up to 4 phases up to 40V.
- CRUVI Low Speed to Pmod Adapter CR00005-01-1
- Pmod to CRUVI Low Speed Host Slot CR00025-01
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request. Latest documentation, design support files and reference designs with source files are available for download free of charge.
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.