The Trenz Electronic TE0821-01-3BE21FA is an industrial-grade MPSoC module integrating a Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ ZU3EG, 2 GByte DDR4 SDRAM, 128 MByte Flash memory for configuration and operation, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/O's is provided via rugged high-speed stacking connections.
This module is pin compatible with Trenz Electronic TE0820 MPSoC modules (JM2 pin 100 is not connected).
All this on a tiny footprint, smaller than a credit card, at the most competitive price. Modules in 4 x 5 cm form factor are fully mechanically and largely electrically compatible among each other.
All parts are at least extended temperature range of 0°C to +85°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
Trenz Electronic TE0821 Wiki Resources site (TRM, downloads, contact support)
- Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ XCZU3EG-1SFVC784E
- ZU3EG, 784 Pin Packages
- Application Processor: Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53 MPCore
- Real-Time Processor: Dual-core ARM Cortex-R5 MPCore
- Graphics Processor: Mali-400 MP2
- Four high-speed serial I/O (HSSIO) interfaces supporting following protocols:
- PCI Express interface version 2.1 compliant
- SATA 3.1 specification compliant interface
- DisplayPort source-only interface with video resolution up to 4k x 2k
- USB 3.0 specification compliant interface implementing a 5 Gbit/s line rate
- 1 GB/s serial GMII interface
- 34 x High Performance und 96 x High Density PL I/Os
- 14 x PS MIOs (6 of the MIOs intended for SD card interface in default configuration)
- 4 x serial PS GTR transceivers
- Rugged for shock and high vibration
- Graphic Processing Unit (GPU)
- Plug-on module with 2 x 100-pin and 1 x 60-pin Razor Beam High-Speed hermaphroditic Terminal/Socket Strips (regular 4 mm)
- 2 GByte DDR4 SDRAM, 32-Bit databus-width
- 128 MByte QSPI boot Flash in dual parallel mode
- 8 GByte e.MMC Memory (up to 64 GByte)
- Programmable quad PLL clock generator PLL for PS GTR clocks (optional external reference)
- Gigabit Ethernet transceiver PHY
- MAC address serial EEPROM with EUI-48 node identity
- Hi-speed USB2 ULPI transceiver with full OTG support
- All power supplies on board
- Evenly spread supply pins for good signal integrity
- 4 x 5 cm form factor
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.