All TE0865 variants are listed in our shop category:
The Trenz Electronic TE0865 is a high-performance MPSoC module integrating a Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ ZU11-ZU19, 4 GByte DDR4 SDRAM with ECC on PS, 4 GByte DDR4 SDRAM on PL, 256 MByte Flash memory for configuration and operation, Gigabit Ethernet PHY, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/O's is provided via rugged high-speed stacking connections.
- Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ XCZUxxEG-1FFVC1760E
- ZUxxEG, C1760 Pin Packages
- Rugged for shock and high vibration
- Graphics Processing Unit (GPU): Mali-400 MP2
- Plug-on module with 4 x Samtec ADM6 board to board connectors
- 4 GByte (64-bit) DDR4 SDRAM with ECC on PS
- 4 GByte (64-bit) DDR4 SDRAM on PL
- 256 MByte QSPI boot Flash
- 8 GByte e.MMC
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet transceiver PHY
- USB2.0 PHY
- Total I/O: 370
- Gigabit transceivers: 32 x GTH, 16 x GTY, 4 x GTR
- EEPROM with MAC
- System controller (Intel MAX 10)
- All power supplies on board, 12V single supply
- Evenly spread supply pins for good signal integrity
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 10 cm
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request. Latest documentation, design support files and reference designs with source files are available for download free of charge.
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.