The Trenz Electronic TEI0006 is an industrial grade module based on Intel Cyclone 10 GX. Intel Cyclone 10 GX device family delivers higher core, transceiver, and I/O performance than the previous generation of low cost FPGAs.
TEI0006 SoC Module with Intel Cyclone 10 GX - article page in our online shop
Trenz Electronic TEI0006 Wiki Resources site (TRM, downloads, contact support)
- Intel Cyclone 10 GX Industrial [10CX220YF780I5G]
- Package: FBGA-780
- Speed Grade: 5 (Fastest)
- Temperature: -40°C to 100°C
- Package compatible device, 10CX150 and 10CX105 as assembly variant on request
- 2 x SDRAM DDR3L memory IC 8 GBit (1 GByte), Half rate: 533 MHz; Quarter rate: max. 800 MHz
- 2 x SPI Flash, 1 GBit (128 MByte)
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet
- Programmable oscillator
- Intel MAX 10 as system controller (CPLD)
- 2 KBit EEPROM memory
- 4 x User LED
- I/O interfaces: 226/94/46 (IO's/DIFF. Pairs/LVDS Pairs)
- Board to Board (B2B) connection: plug-on module with 3 x 160-pin Samtec Razor Beam (ST5) connectors
- 5 V power supply
- Dimension: 80 mm x 60 mm
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.