The Trenz Electronic TEM0005 is a low cost small-sized FPGA module integrating a Microsemi SmartFusion2 FPGA SoC and 32 MByte Flash memory for configuration and operation. SmartFusion2 combines a 166 MHz Cortex-M3 MCU including 256 KByte Flash and 80 KByte SRAM, as well as 12 kLUT FPGA Core Logic.
- Microsemi SmartFusion2 SoC M2S010-VFG400I FPGA
- 512 MByte DDR3 SDRAM
- 32 MByte QSPI Flash
- Cryto Authentication Device (optional)
- 100 Mbps Ethernet PHY
- Serial EEPROM for MAC Address
- 14 x Differential pairs (28 x single ended) with variable bank voltage supply
- 77 x GPIO (ULPI, 2xI2C, UART, 2xSPI)
- Power Supply Monitor
- Size 31 x 56 mm
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.