Trenz Electronic TE0720 Series (Z-7020)
Trenz Electronic TE0720s are industrial-grade SoC modules integrating a Xilinx Zynq Z020 SoC, a gigabit Ethernet transceiver (physical layer), 8 Gbit (1 Gbyte) DDR3 SDRAM with 32-bit width, 32 Mbyte Flash memory for conﬁguration and operation, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of conﬁgurable I/Os is provided via rugged high-speed stacking strips.
All modules in 5 x 4 cm form factor are fully mechanically and largely electrically compatible among them.
All this on a tiny footprint, smaller than a credit card, at the most competitive price.
- Xilinx Zynq SoC micromodule, supported by the free Xilinx Vivado WebPACK tool.
- Rugged for high shock and vibration
- ARM dual-core Cortex-A9 MPCore
- 10/100/1000 tri-speed Gigabit Ethernet transceiver (PHY), SGMII accessible on a board-to-board connector
- USB 2.0 high speed ULPI transceiver
- 32-bit-wide 1 Gbyte DDR3 SDRAM
- 32 Mbyte SPI Flash memory (for configuration and operation)
- 4 Gbyte e-NAND (up to 32 GByte)
- Plug-on module with 2 × 100-pin and 1 x 60-pin high-speed hermaphroditic strips
- 152 FPGA I/Os (75 LVDS pairs possible) and 14 MIOs available on board-to-board connectors
- 4.0 A x 1.0 V power rail
- 1.5 A x 1.5 V power rail
- 1.5 A x 1.8 V power rail
- System management and power sequencing
- eFUSE bit-stream encryption
- AES bit-stream encryption
- Valid MAC Address and 2K serial EEPROM
- SHA-256 authentication chip with unique serial number
- RTC, temperature compensated
- 3 user LED
- Evenly-spread supply pins for good signal integrity
Assembly options for cost or performance optimization available on request.
Embedded Development Suite
A hardware development platform is available.
Latest documentation, design support files and reference designs with source files are available for download free of charge.