Firmware and Software Development
Software Design consists in the development of structured, documented and modular software in a broad range of industrial applications.
Therefore, programming is only one part of the game. Design of software working on embedded systems has special requirements. Functional compatibility, software re-use, real-time performance, small-footprint - these are only some issues of the additional requirements concerning embedded software. We understand software as one integral part of the system, not just source code. Some successful stories are:
- HMI and control of a PC-based plasma sputter machine;
- Processing and visualization of infrared video data acquisition system;
- PLC-based control and recipe management of a concrete mixture plant.
Area of Expertise
- Hardware-near driver and application software
- Software and firmware development
- Programming languages (among others: Assembly, C, C++)