Trenz Electronic History
- Trenz Electronic TE0727: ZynqBerryZero module with Xilinx Zynq-7000 FPGA, 512MByte DDR3L SDRAM, 3 x 6.5 cm form factor
- Trenz Electronic TE0835 series: Trenz Electronic's first module with Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ RFSoC FPGA, 6.5 x 9 cm form factor
- Trenz Electronic TEB0724: Development carrier board for the TE0724 SoC module
- Trenz Electronic TE0821 series: MPSoC module with Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+, 4 x 5 cm
- Trenz Electronic TEI0006 series: FPGA module with Intel Cyclone 10 GX, 6 x 8 cm
- Trenz Electronic TEIB0006: Baseboard for Trenz Electronic TEI0006 Intel Cyclone 10 GX FPGA module
- Trenz Electronic TEF1002: Carrier board for Trenz Electronic modules with 4 x 5 cm form factor
- Trenz Electronic TEM0005 series: FPGA module with Microsemi SmartFusion2 SoC
- Trenz Electronic TE0823 series: MPSoC module with Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+, 4 x 5 cm form factor
- Trenz Electronic TEF0007: FMC-Card with DisplayPort input and output
- Trenz Electronic TEF0008: FMC-Card with 4 SFP+ 10 GBit ports, intended for use on a FMC HPC carrier
- Trenz Electronic TEC0850 series: CompactPCI Serial Card with Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ ZU15, 3U form factor
- Trenz Electronic TEC0117: FPGA module with GOWIN LittleBee and 8 MByte internal SDRAM
- Trenz Electronic TE0783 series: High-Performance SoM with Xilinx Zynq-7000 FPGA
- Cooperation with Arrow Electronics
- TEI0001: MAX1000 FPGA IoT/Maker board with Intel MAX 10 FPGA, 8 or 16 kLE, up to 32 MByte SDRAM, 64 MBit Flash
- TEI0003: CYC1000 FPGA module with Intel Cyclone 10 LP, 25 kLE, 8 MByte SDRAM, 2 MByte Flash
- TEI0004: ARROW USB Programmer2 for development with Intel FPGAs
- TEI0005: FPGA Programmer2 SMD module, FT2232H based JTAG programmer supported by Intel Quartus
- TEI0010 AnalogMAX: Sensor Fusion board with Intel MAX 10 FPGA and integrated smoke detector and temperature sensor
- TEM0001 SMF2000: FPGA module with Microsemi SmartFusion2, 8 MByte SDRAM, 8 MByte QSPI Flash
- TEM0002 SmartBerry: FPGA module with Microsemi SmartFusion2 M2S010 SoC, Raspberry Pi 2 Formfaktor, 128 MByte DDR3, 1 GBit Ethernet PHY
- TEL0001 LXO2000: FPGA module with Lattice XO2-4000, On-Board USB/JTAG, On-Board USB/serial, 100 MHz MEMS oscillator
- TEO0001 RSL1000: Arrow OnSemi BT5.0 IoT-Board, RSL10 SoC, Bluetooth 5 certified, integrated on-board J-Link debugger
- Trenz Electronic EDDP Motor Control Kit with Motor & Power Supplies - enables development and evaluation of 3-phase motor control applications
- Trenz Electronic FMC Carrier TEC0330 und TEF1001: Xilinx Virtex-7 or Kintex-7 FPGA, 8 resp. 4 Lane PCIe GEN2, DDR3 SODIMM
- Trenz Electronic TEP0002: Pmod compatible motor driver board for developing BLCD or CD motor driving software.
- Trenz Electronic TE0876 Serie: IceZero mit Lattice ICE40HX FPGA, Open Source, plattform for RaspberryPi with 4 MBit ext. SRAM and four 2x6 Pmod connectors
- Trenz Electronic TE0807 Serie: Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+, 900 Pin Packages, 4 GByte DDR4, 128 MByte Flash, serial transceiver 4 x GTR und 16 x GTH
- Trenz Electronic TE0724 Serie: Xilinx Zynq-7010 or -7020, 1 GByte DDR3L, 32 MByte SPI Flash, 1 GBit Ethernet, 6 x 4 cm form factor
- Trenz Electronic TEB0911 Serie: UltraRack+ MPSoC board with Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ ZU9, 6 FMC connectors
- Trenz Electronic TE0803 Serie: Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+, 784 Pin Packages, up to 4 GByte DDR4, up to 256 MByte Flash, GPU und VCU depending on model, 5,2 x 7,6 cm form factor
- Single Core SoMs: TE0715, TE0720, TE0722, TE0723, TE0726 now also available with Xilinx Zynq-7000 Single-Core ARM Cortex-A9
- Starter Kits: TE0720, TE0729, TE0803, TE0808 SoCs/MPSoCs with compatible carrier board and heat sink/heat spreader, partly pre-assembled in an enclosure, including accessories
- Trenz Electronic TEBF0808: UltraITX+ Baseboard for Trenz Electronic TE080X UltraSOM+
- Trenz Electronic TE0706: Carrierboard for Trenz Electronic modules with 4 x 5 cm form factor
- Trenz Electronic TEBT0808: Testboard for Trenz Electronic MPSoC modules TE0803, TE0807 and TE0808
- Trenz Electronic TE0820 series: Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+, Pin Packages 784, up to 2 GByte DDR4, up to 128 MByte Flash, GPU and VCU depending on model, 4 x 5 cm form factor
- Trenz Electronic TE0713 series: Xilinx Artix-7 100T/200T, 1 GByte DDR3L, 32 MByte SPI Flash, 4 x 5 form factor
- Trenz Electronic TEP0001: Pmod-Compatible CAN-FD transceiver
- TE0887 icoBoard: Open-Source ICE40 FPGA board, 8k LUT, 16 MByte Flash, 64 MBit HyperRAM, 4 Pmod connectors
- Trenz Electronic's FPGA System on Modules (SoMs) are currently available from Digi-Key Electronics, worldwide distribution.
- Trenz Electronic TE0714 series: Xilinx Artix-7, just 4 x 3 cm form factor, 16 MByte QSPI Flash, 4 x GTP, 2 x 100 pin B2B connectors
- Trenz Electronic TE0745 series: Xilinx Zynq-7030, -7035 and -7045, 1 GByte DDR3, 32 MByte Flash, 1GBit Ethernet PHY, USB 2.0 OTG
- Trenz Electronic "UltraSOM+" TE0808 series: Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+, 900 Pin Packages, DDR4, Flash, 20 x Gigabit Transceiver
- Trenz Electronic TE0841 series: Xilinx Kintex UltraScale, KU35/KU40, DDR4, 8 x Transceiver, 4 x 5 cm form factor
- Trenz Electronic TE0790 series: universal USB adapter with 2 channels based on FTDI FT2232H USB2 HS interface chip
- Trenz Electronic TE0728 series: automotive Xilinx Zynq-7020, 512 MByte DDR3 SDRAM, 16 MByte SPI Flash und 2 x 100 MBit Ethernet
- Trenz Electronic TE0729 series: Xilinx Zynq-7020, 512 MByte DDR3 SDRAM, 32 MByte Flash, 3 x Ethernet, RTC, 5 x 7 cm form factor
- Trenz Electronic TE0782 series: Xilinx Zynq-7045, Zynq 1000, 1 GByte DDR3 SDRAM, 32 MByte Flash, Ethernet, RTC, optional 2 x 8 MByte HyperRAM
- Trenz Electronic TE0725 series: Artix-7, 15T bis 100T, 32 MByte Flash, 2 x 50 Pin mit 2,54 pitch, 87 I/O's
- Trenz Electronic "ZynqBerry" TE0726 series: Xilinx Zynq Z-7010, 512 MByte DD3L, 16 MByte Flash, 4 USB-Anschlüsse, Rasberry Pi Model 2 form factor
- Trenz Electronic "ArduZynq" TE0723 series: Xilinx Zynq Z-7010, 128/512 MByte DDR SDRAM, 16 MB Flash, Arduino form factor
- Trenz Electronic TE0722 series: Xilinx Zynq-7010, 16 MByte SPI Flash, DIP 40, 1,8 x 5,1 cm form factor
- SMD inhouse manufacturing
- Enhancement of Production-, Office and Developer-Team, new bureaus directly near production
- Partnership with Red Pitaya (Slovenien) for distribution and support of their boards and kits (Starter-Kit, Diagnostic-Kit)
- Partnership with SoC-e (System-on-Chip engineering) for distribution and support of their SMARTZynq modules and carrier boards
- Partnership with MYIR (Make Your Ideas Real) for distribution and support of their Zynq boards and kits
- Partnership with Sundance (UK) for distribution and support of their carrier boards, which also can be implemented with our modules
- Trenz Electronic TE0703: Carrierboard for Trenz Electronic modules with 4 x 5 cm form factor
- Trenz Electronic TE0715 series: Xilinx Zynq-7015/Zynq-7030 SoC, 1 GByte DDR SDRAM, 32 MByte Flash, Ethernet, 4 x Transceiver, 4 x 5 cm form factor
- Trenz Electronic TE0741 series: Xilinx Kintex-7 FPGA, XC7K70T to XC7K410T, 32 MByte SPI Flash, 8 MGT's
SoMs (system on modules) with 8 GBit DDR3 SDRAM, 4 GByte eMMC, 32 MByte SPI Flash, RTC, Gigabit Ethernet, and USB in a uniform 4 x 5 cm compact form factor:
- Trenz Electronic TE0710 series: Xilinx Artix-7 FPGA, low-cost module with DDR3 SDRAM;
- Trenz Electronic TE0711 series: Xilinx Artix-7 FPGA, optimized for high I/O count;
- Trenz Electronic TE0720 series: Xilinx Zynq-7000 SoC, connecting a dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 CPU and a 28 nm FPGA in a single device;
- Trenz Electronic TE0770 series: Xilinx Kintex-7 FPGA, offering much DSP power and four 12.5 GBit/s high-performance transceivers at the best price-performance ratio.
- Trenz Electronic becomes Xilinx Alliance Partner - Certified Member.
- Trenz Electronic TE0630 series: industrial-grade Xilinx Spartan-6 LX FPGA micro-module (USB 2.0 configuration and data communication, 32-bit DDR SDRAM, SPI Flash, mechanically and largely electrically compatible with Trenz Electronic TE0300).
- Partnership with TED (Tokyo Electron Device, Japan) for distribution and support of their high-end inrevium FPGA boards and kits.
- Partnership with VeeaR (Austria) for distribution and support of their boards and kits for voice recognition and voice control.
- Partnership with Eikon (Italy) for distribution and support of their boards and open source embedded platform OpenPicus for the internet of things.
- Partnership with Epiq Solutions (USA) for distribution and support of their SDR (software defined radio) and CR (cognitive radio) boards and open source platforms.
- Partnership with NGX Technology (India) for distribution and support of their MCU boards and kits.
- Partnership with Tokushu Denshi Kairo (Japan) for distribution and support of their Xilinx Spartan-6 FPGA modules with USB 2.0 (configuration, communication, JTAG).
- Trenz Electronic GigaBee XC6SLX (TE0600) series: industrial-grade Xilinx Spartan-6 LX FPGA micro-module (gigabit Ethernet data communication, 32-bit DDR SDRAM, SPI Flash).
- Partnership with PoLabs (Slovenia) for distribution and support of their USB interfaces modules.
- Trenz Electronic becomes German branch and European agent of SytemBase (South Korea).
- Partnership with GlobalTop Technology (Taiwan) for distribution and support of their GPS and RF products.
- Development of a verification system based on Atmark Techno Suzaku.
- Partnership with Mirifica (Italy) for distribution and support of Trenz Electronic products in Italy.
- Development of a PCIe backplane.
- Trenz Electronic TE0320: Xilinx Spartan-3A DSP industrial-grade FPGA micro-module (USB 2.0 for configuration and data communication, 32-bit DDR SDRAM, SPI Flash).
- Partnership with Digilent (USA) for distribution and support of its digital design products.
- Development of a PCIe board with 4 channel x 10-bit x 1.25 Gsps per channel ADC (maximum sampling rate of 5 Gsps) based on a Xilinx Virtex-5 FX30 FPGA.
- Development of an interface between a power plant and an industrial computer.
- Development of an FPGA-based control system for laser exposure of printing plates.
- Trenz Electronic TE0300: Xilinx Spartan-3E industrial-grade FPGA micro-module (USB 2.0 for configuration and data communication, DDR SDRAM, SPI Flash).
- Trenz Electronic becomes Xilinx Alliance Partner.
- Development of a pulse measurement system with fiber optic synchronization and 16-bit 125 Msps ADCs.
- Partnership with SystemBase (South Korea) for the distribution and support of their Eddy series.
- Partnership with Simple Solutions (Germany)
- Development of a fiber optic router with 14 serial fiber ports based on a Xilinx Virtex-4 FX60 FPGA.
- Development of scanner electronics with 48 channel x 12 bit x 40 Msps per channel ADC based on a Xilinx Virtex-4 LX25 FPGA.
- Custom modification of Trenz Electronic TE-XC3S FPGA (TE0140) micro-module to include SDRAM.
- Development of a memory card reader with USB interface.
- Partnership with OHO-Elektronik (Germany) for the distribution and support of their DIL (dual in-line) FPGA and CPLD mini-modules.
- Begin of distribution of standard Xilinx (USA) evaluation boards and kits.
- Custom modification of Trenz Electronic TE-XC3S FPGA (TE0140) micro-module to include a 40 Msps 12-bit ADC.
- Development of an evaluation board for a dual-core ARM ASIC.
- Partnership with Trycom (Taiwan) for the distribution and support of their industrial serial converters.
- Partnership with Atmark Techno (Japan) for the distribution and support of their Suzaku series, an FPGA module with CPU and Linux preloaded.
- Development of an X/Y automatic wiring machine.
- Partnership with embeddedCL (Chile) for the distribution of ARMermelator development board (Atmel AT91M42800A ARM7TDMI microcontroller + Xilinx Spartan-IIE FPGA) that, although short-lived, gained widespread acceptance in the embedded community.
- Trenz Electronic TE-XC3S (TE0140): Xilinx Spartan-3 FPGA micromodule (USB 2.0, EEPROM, platform Flash for in-system configuration)
- Trenz Electronic personal undertaking is converted to Trenz Electronic GmbH limited liability company.
- Development of a control system for high vacuum plasma cleaning.
- Development of a control system for concrete coloring.
- Trenz Electronic TE-XC2SE (TE0126): Xilinx Spartan-IIE FPGA development system (featuring SRAM and Flash PROM, configurable through USB).
- Trenz Electronic TE-XC2S (TE0115): Xilinx Spartan-II FPGA development system (configurable with parallel cable, expandable by peripheral modules).
- Development of a frame-grabber for infrared cameras.
- Development of different 19" level converter cards for industrial applications (24 V -> 5 V and 5V -> 24 V)
- Partnership with Omron Electronics for distribution and support of their industrial automation products.
Foundation of Trenz Electronic as an electronic engineering office (personal undertaking).