Committing actively to the responsibility toward the environment, the global community and eventually oneself should not only be a constituent part of everybody's life, but also companies should be conscious of their social responsibility and contribute to the preservation of our common living space. That's the reason why Trenz Electronic invests in the protection of our Environment.
RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) compliance statement
Trenz Electronic GmbH herewith declares that all its products are developed, manufactured and distributed RoHS compliant.
REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals) compliance statement
Trenz Electronic is a manufacturer and distributor of electronic products. Therefore it is a so called downstream user in the sense of REACH. The products we supply to you are solely non-chemical products (goods). Moreover and under normal and reasonably foreseeable conditions of application, the goods supplied to you shall not release any substance. Hence, Trenz Electronic is not liable neither to register nor to provide a safety data sheet.
According to present knowledge and to best of our knowledge, our products do not contain any SVHC (Substances of Very High Concern) on the Candidate List.
Furthermore, we will inform our customers immediately and unsolicitedly in compliance with REACH - Article 33, if any substance present in our goods (above a concentration of 0,1 % weight by weight) will be classified as SVHC by the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA).
On July 21, 2010, the Dodd‐Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act was signed into law. The Dodd-Frank Act and related U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission rules require certain companies to disclose the extent to which the products they manufacture or contract to manufacture contain so‐called conflict minerals sourced from mines in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (“DRC”) or adjoining countries. Conflict minerals include tantalum, tin, tungsten and gold, which are used in many electronic components and computer products.
We as a distributor and manufacturer of electronic components depend on the declarations of our manufacturers. Please understand that we can not answer any customer-specific questionnaires, given the range of our manufacturers and products. Instead, we give as standard the declarations of our manufacturers in response to the requests of our clients if they are available.Be assured that we accompany the issue of conflict minerals with reasonable care.
"Conflict Minerals" include:
1) columbite-tantalite, also known as coltan (the metal ore from which tantalum is extracted);
2) cassiterite (the metal ore from which tin is extracted);
4) wolframite (the metal ore from which tungsten is extracted);
5) their derivatives or
6) any other mineral or its derivatives determined by the Secretary of State to be financing conflict in the DRC Countries.
Available statements of our suppliers:
Guidelines for environmental and quality policy
Trenz Electronic GmbH assumes responsibility for the protection of quality, health, and the environment as well as for the prevention of accidents, regarding these topics an integral part of its management function. The company considers it to be its primary responsibility and the implementation of quality standards the key for successful management.
To ensure compliance with company quality policy and to reach our environmental goals, we conduct all our business activities in accordance with the following guidelines:
We are committed to:
- Complying to all laws and regulations and to considering all aspects relevant to environmental protection;
- Regarding the quality of our service as our primary goal and as the requirement for our success;
- Viewing customer satisfaction, quality, security, and environmental protection as the main factors for constant improvement of our services and business activities;
- Being available to all our customers by offering competent consulting services and a trusting work relationship as a partner in high quality waste management;
- Minimizing the use of energy and raw materials as well as to reducing emission and waste;
- Adopting a future-oriented approach when making business decisions which might affect quality and environmental management;
- Educating all employees to be able to fulfill the requirements and responsibilities according to our quality and environmental management approach.
At Trenz Electronic GmbH it is our goal to satisfy and exceed the expectations of our customers, employees, and business partner by involving and motivating all our employees and by implementing a duly documented management system to ensure quality and environmental protection in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 and 14001:2015.