The TEB0724 is a developement carrier board for the Trenz Electronic's TE0724 and compatible modules. It facilitates easy access to all on the module available features.
Trenz Electronic TEB0724 Wiki Resources Page (TRM, downloads, contact support)
- 1 x Samtec 160 pin board to board connector for 4,0 cm x 6,0 cm module
- 10 x 2x6-pin Pmods, (8 usable as dual Pmods, 1 x single Pmod, 1 x I2C compatible Pmod)
- MicroUSB to JTAG/UART bridge
- CAN screw terminal
- RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet MagJack connector
- 6 x LED, 2 x push buttons on FPGA
- 1 x LED and 1 x push buttons on PS
- Power and reset push buttons
- On-board power protection circuit and power on LED
- Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
TE0724 SoC module with Xilinx Zynq-7010/-7020