The Cyclone10 LP Reference Kit is the worldwide first development board with a 55kLE Intel Cyclone 10 LP and a huge variety of interfaces for many applications. The board is fully qualified and ready to use for end products and can also be ordered in customized variants exactly according your requirements.
This product is or has been in development until recently. For this reason it is possible that no complete documentation is stored yet.
Download area with various reference designs, schematics, hardware designs and more
- Intel Cyclone 10 LP FPGA 10CL055YU484C8G ,55 kLE in 484-pin
- 16 MBit Flash memory (optional up to 32 MBit possible)
- Integrated USB Programmer 2
- Arduino compatible pin headers
- 6 x Pmod compatible pin headers
- 1 x Grove connector
- 1 x D-SUB connector for VGA
- 2 x SMA connectors (not populated)
- 256 MBit (optional up to 512 MBit possible) SDRAM
- 128 MBit (optional up to 512 MBit possible) User Quad-SPI Flash memory
- 64 MBit HyperRAM (optional up to 128 MBit possible)
- 2 x MAC-Address EEPROM
- 2 x Fast Ethernet PHY (10/100 MBit/s)
- 8-Channel, 12-Bit, Configurable ADC/DAC with On-Chip Reference
- Status LEDs, Power LED
- 13 x User LEDs
- 1 x 7-Segment Display
- 2 x Reset Buttons
- 5 x User Buttons
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
Latest documentation, design support files and reference designs with source files are available for download free of charge.
- Manufacturer's article number: TEI0009-02-055-8CA
- Trenz Electronic Support Forum