The Trenz Electronic TE0890-01-25-1C is a FPGA module integrating a Xilinx Spartan-7, 64 MBit HyperRAM DRAM (may be used as video frame buffer), 64 MBit Config PROM for dual-boot and/or SW code storage and dual-pinout DIP-40 or 50mil 80 pin connectors for 32 or 64 FPGA 3.3V I/Os
The module is footprint compatible with 7S6, 7S15, 7S50 FTGB-196 devices.
All parts are at least commercial temperature range of 0°C to +70°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
- Xilinx Spartan-7 XC7S25-1FTGB196C FPGA
- Dimension: 2.7 x 5.2 cm
- Fully Open-Source Spartan-7 Module
- 7S25 target with 23K logic cells, 29K flops, 45 36Kb BRAMs, 80 mults.
- Footprint compatible with 7S6, 7S15, 7S50 FTGB-196 devices
- Devices fully supported by free "Web Pack" Vivado for Synthesis, Place + Route
- Dual-pinout DIP-40 or 50mil 80 pin connectors for 32 or 64 FPGA 3.3V I/Os
- 64 MBit Config PROM for dual-boot and/or SW code storage
- 64 MBit HyperRAM DRAM (may be used as video frame buffer)
- Standard 1x6 FTDI cable serial interface to Host-PCs
- Standard 1x6 Digilent HS2 JTAG header for initial PROM programming
- 5V supply input (4.0V-5.5V per PAM2305 spec)
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
Latest documentation, design support files and reference designs with source files are available for download free of charge