The Trenz Electronic TE0835 is an extended-grade module based on Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ RFSoC. The module is equipped with 4 x 1 GByte DDR4 SDRAM memory, 2 x 64 MByte SPI Flash memory, USB2.0, Ethernet transceiver and 2 x Samtec Razor Beam Board to Board (B2B) connectors. The system controller CPLD is provided by Lattice MachXO2.
The Zynq UltraScale+ RFSoC family integrates key subsystems for multiband, multi-mode cellular radios and cable infrastructure (DOCSIS) into an SoC platform that contains a feature-rich 64-bitquad-core Arm Cortex-A53 and dual-core Arm Cortex-R5 based processing system.
All parts are at least extended temperature range of 0°C to +85°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
Further Details and ordering:
TE0835 - RFSoC Module
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
- Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ XCZU25DR-1FFVE1156E
- FPGA Package: E1156 (35 x 35 mm)
- Available devices
- ZU25, ZU27, ZU28 (Gen1)
- ZU42, ZU43, ZU47, ZU48 (GEN3)
- Speed grade: -1 (slowest)
- Engine: Quad-core Arm Cortex-A53 MPCore up to 1.3GHz
- 8 RFADCs with 4.096 GSPS
- 8 RFDACs with 6.554 GSPS
- RAM/Storage: 4 x 1 GByte (8 Gbits) DDR4 SDRAM
- 2 x 64 MByte (512 Mbits) SPI Flash
- 2k I2C MAC EEPROM
- Total I/O: 40 IOs, 20 LVDS, 32 MIO
- On Board: Lattice MachXO2 CPLD
- Programmable ultra-high-performance DSPLL
- USB2.0 OTG transceiver
- Gigabit Ethernet transceiver
- 8 x GTY
- 4 x GTR
- 3 x oscillators
- 4 x user LEDs
- Interface: 2 x Samtec Razor Beam ST5 (2 x 80 pol) Board to Board connectors
- Power: 5 V +/- 10 % Input Supply Voltage
- Dimension: 65 x 90 mm
Latest documentation, design support files and reference designs with source files are available for download free of charge.
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.