The Trenz Electronic TEC0810 is a CompactPCI Serial Card (3U form factor) that can be used as a base for Trenz Electronic modules with a form factor of 5.2 x 7.6 cm. For configuration and service, JTAG and UART are available via USB bridge and one Gigabit Ethernet on the front panel. 48 differential signals are available on the backplane.
Further Details and ordering:
TEC0810 - CompactPCI Serial Card
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
- Compatible with TE0803, TE0807 and TE0808 (available separately)
- GTR and GTH of the module are not accessible
- Size: 3U, 4HP CompactPCI-Serial
- System controller (Intel/Altera MAX10 FPGA)
- Front side interface connectors
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet
- 3 x RS485 receiver (DSUB-9)
- microUSB to JTAG/UART Bridge
- 4 x status LEDs
- Rear I/O: (32+16) x differential pairs on J6 and J5 backplane connectors
- 128 Kbit EEPROM
- 125 MHz LVDS oscillator
- LVCMOS output 25-MHz oscillator
- 2 x 4-bit DIP switch
- Coin cell battery holder
- MicroSD card socket
Latest documentation, design support files and reference designs with source files are available for download free of charge.
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.