The Trenz Electronic TEF1002-02 carrier is a baseboard for Trenz Electronic 4 x 5 cm SoMs. It is a PCIe x1 card providing a FMC LPC connector.
See page "4 x 5-cm carriers" in our Wiki to get information about the SoMs supported by the TEF1002 carrier board.
Details and ordering in our online shop:
TEF1002 - Carrier board for Trenz Electronic modules with 4 x 5 cm form factor
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
- Carrier for 4 x 5 modules
- 3 x Trenz Electronic 4 x 5 modules B2B connectors
- ANSI/VITA 57.1 compliant FMC LPC connector
- SFP+ connector
- PCIe x1
- SATA connector with pin 7 power configuration for SATADoM
- RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet connector
- Micro-USB to JTAG/UART bridge
- 2 x 8 lane high speed connectors (firefly)
- Micro-USB connector
- Micro-SD card connector
- Cooling fan 5VDC
- 4 x LED (2 User, Power and Status)
- Module reset button
- 10 x configuration/user dip switch
- MAX10 System Controller CPLD
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.