The Trenz Electronic TEM0002 SmartBerry with Raspberry Pi form factor, is an industrial-grade module based on Microsemi SmartFusion2 SoC (System on a Chip). The Module has 256 MByte DDR3L SDRAM, a Gigabit Ethernet PHY, four connection options for Pmods, a GPIO Pin header compatible to the Raspberry Pi pinout and a Micro USB to UART interface. SmartFusion2 combines a 166 MHz Cortex-M3 core with 256 KByte Flash, 80 KByte SRAM and a 12 kLUT FPGA core logic.
TEM0002 SmartBerry article page in our online shop
Trenz Electronic TEM0002 SmartBerry Wiki Resources site (TRM, downloads, contact, support)
- Microsemi SmartFusion2 M2S010-VFG400 FPGA
- RPI2 form factor *
- 256 MByte DDR3L SDRAM
- Gigabit Ethernet PHY with RGMII interface
- 40-pin header (compatible to Raspberry Pi pinout)
- 4 x 12-pin Pmod headers
- JTAG and UART via Micro USB
- 3-pin header for Live Probes
- MicroSD Card socket
- 2 x User Button
- 2 x status LEDs
- 1 x RGB LED
- On board power converters for all needed voltages
*) Raspberry Pi 2 form factor: 93 mm x 63,5 mm
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.