To join the prize draw, please leave a "Like" under following entry in Facebook:
On October 27, ten names will be randomly published, each of which will win a MAX1000.
The new FPGA IoT Maker Board that has been designed for end-to-end application development and optimised for cost. The Arrow MAX1000 board can be installed directly into a custom application or integrated on to a completely separate board. It has been created for start-ups, universities or established equipment manufacturers who want a flexible, low cost FPGA platform for development. Also customised variants can be supplied.
- We'll draw ten random "Likes" (one for each MAX1000) from this entry at Friday October 27th, 2017 at 3:00 pm (CET, 15:00 Uhr)
- You have to be at least 18 years old to participate.
- We'd *love* to have a like from you on our page also, but that's of course not mandatory.
- The winners will be announced on our Facebook page, so stay tuned!
- Your data will not be given to third parties, but your Facebook name will be mentioned in a public thread on Facebook in case of winning one of the prizes.
- Responsible for hosting and contact option: Trenz Electronic GmbH, Holzweg 19A, 32257 Bünde (Germany), email firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +49 (0) 5223 65 30 10.
- Employees of Trenz Electronic GmbH are excluded from the prize draw.
- Facebook is not the organizer of this drawing, isn't linked to it and is not serving as a contact person for it.